Start date: August 18, 2015
Duration: 2 months
Looking for a temporary job as Data Processor in Ireland? Atlas Professionals in Newquay, United Kingdom is always looking for new Offshore Survey & Construction professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Data Processor.
To be considered for this position you must be an EU national or have the appropriate Visa/Work Permit.
- Data Processing of EM2040 MBES data (and /or EM3002 MBES), EA400 SBES in CARIS HIPs/SIPs. Application of PPP derived tidal solution models.
- Data Integration of adjacent MBES datasets and /or LiDAR datasets.
- Assess data (EM2040D) as received from vessel/server and generate a working base surface.
- Apply GPS tide/SVP corrections if necessary.
- Perform subset cleaning of dataset.
- Assist with hydrographic finalisation of datasets.
- Development of outreach tools for INFOMAR.
- Demonstrated hydrographic survey experience in a MBES data processing role.
- Demonstrated experience in programme level outreach roles.
- Software Experience:
Caris HIPS&SIPS: Processing of bathymetric data, CUBE surfaces, data cleaning, GeoCoder.
SIS / QINSY / C-NAV
Terrapos PPP processing of navigation data, applying PPP processed GPS Tide in CARIS HIPS&SIPS (demonstrated experience)
- Fledermaus / IVS Applications manipulation, processing and QC of data
- A demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems encountered when using the above systems.
We go beyond recruitment
We pride ourselves on representing the largest and most highly skilled pool of survey professionals within the offshore, hydrographic and dredging industry. This includes personnel for shipyard (Dimensional Control) surveys through to Deepwater construction specialists.